The Quickloader shall be used only for its intended purpose, which is to facilitate the re-loading of a shotgun with shotgun cartridges. Please read the enclosed user manual carefully before use.
The Quickloader / Seller / Import Agent is not responsible for use error, improper use, etc. nor will it be liable for any injury or damage resulting here from. Use error or improper use may include but is not limited to:
- Failure to unload and clean the shotgun chamber before use,
- Failure to determine the size of your shotguns gauge (bore diameter) and the length of the shotgun’s chamber in order to select the right size of shotgun cartridges,
- Overloading of the Quickloader by exceeding the maximum handle force or by exceeding the number of shotgun cartridges for its intended use,
- Failure to keep the Quickloader clean and dry in your pocket or bag when not in use,
- Continued use of Quickloader if it is damaged, deformed or badly worn, and
- Any other usage of the Quickloader than its intended use.
Additionally, the user shall comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations relating to disposal, usage, storage, etc. of shotguns when using the Quickloader, including age limits and license requirements, and the user assumes all responsibility and risk arising from or related hereto.
This disclaimer is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Denmark without giving effect to any choice of law principles thereof, which would result in the application of the laws of another jurisdiction. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with the use of Quickloader shall, if not resolved amicably, be referred to and finally resolved by the Courts of Denmark; the venue of legal proceedings shall be the Court of Copenhagen, as first instance.